Instagram

Labels

american (5) american (new) (1) art (8) bars (6) birthdays (1) chicago (7) coffee (8) D.C. (3) desserts (11) family (5) food (40) french (1) friends (16) homemade (11) hotels (4) indian (1) japanese (5) LA (31) mexican (3) NYC (23) personal (38) santa barbara (1) selfie (4) spanish (1) style (2) tbt (2) thai (1) valentines (1)

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Isla Vista Mass Murders

"Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely." 1 Corinthians 13:12

My heart breaks for the dead and wounded near UCSB. My faith is in our big father who will soon reveal to our puzzled and inward minds why these past and present sufferings had to happen. I'm praying that the brokenness of the victims' families and friends will be healed by our Father's restoring love and His most perfect plans. I can't even begin to imagine the loss, anger, and bewilderment if one of those victims had been my little sister.

He knows our pain. He knows to what degree it hurts. He knows us completely.

Our God is for us, he is never against us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews