Instagram

Labels

american (5) american (new) (1) art (8) bars (6) birthdays (1) chicago (7) coffee (8) D.C. (3) desserts (11) family (5) food (40) french (1) friends (16) homemade (11) hotels (4) indian (1) japanese (5) LA (31) mexican (3) NYC (23) personal (38) santa barbara (1) selfie (4) spanish (1) style (2) tbt (2) thai (1) valentines (1)

Friday, January 9, 2015

Milk Jar Cookies





Honestly, the best chocolate chip cookies I have EVER eaten. And I've eaten a lot of chocolate chip cookies. Milk Jar Cookies has the thickest cookies and I don't know how they do it. It's so thick yet everything is perfectly baked--nothing running/gooey in the middle. Best stumble upon in LA ever. The bakery itself is so cute with tables inside and out. I want Milk Jar Cookies to cater my future wedding, birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, half-birthdays, dog birthdays, and every unnecessary party in between.

Milk Jar Cookies
5466 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
milkjarcookies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews