Instagram

Labels

american (5) american (new) (1) art (8) bars (6) birthdays (1) chicago (7) coffee (8) D.C. (3) desserts (11) family (5) food (40) french (1) friends (16) homemade (11) hotels (4) indian (1) japanese (5) LA (31) mexican (3) NYC (23) personal (38) santa barbara (1) selfie (4) spanish (1) style (2) tbt (2) thai (1) valentines (1)

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I wish I could have this moment forever

Her left arm and left leg are wrapped around me,
the warm summer night doesn't stop her from drawing me close 
as we close our eyes to sleep.
Her embrace is full of love, a mother holding her child with indescribable warmth.
I'm going to miss her face, her selfless thoughts, her understanding and sacrifice.
The way she says she loves me without saying a word.
Mother, are you hearing my three words too?
I want to be in this embrace forever. I want to be her daughter forever. I want to have my mother forever. 

I want to be in this place forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews